Massage Control Heightens Your Driving Experience In A BMW
At BMW of Mobile, drivers who stop in to our showroom are going to find that there are plenty of standout features in all our vehicles, and included in that for select models is massage control, which allows you go drive in more comfort. Many people tend to ask us how it all works and what the benefits are, and we’re here to tell you.
- When you use the massage function on your BMW, you’re getting the benefit of relaxed muscles and blood circulation to avoid fatigue while you drive
- There are eight different massages available, ranging from shoulder, lumbar, back, upper body, and full body massages in the driver and passenger sides
- To activate the massage function, press the button located on the doors to turn it on, and again to up the intensity level, or turn off
- You can adjust the massage settings via iDrive by going to ‘My Vehicle’ then ‘Vehicle Settings’ and select ‘Seat Comfort’ to activate it on the driver’s or passenger side
- You can select your seat massage and allow the iDrive to actively display the current settings for you on the screen, too
Feel free to contact us to learn more and we’d be happy to discuss the options, answer your questions, and provide you with more details regarding all our BMW models.