BMW 7 Series Gives You Remote 3D View
With the BMW 7 Series, there’s plenty of features that make it truly stand out as the flagship sedan in our lineup here in Mobile, AL. Among the many features on the 7 Series, and properly equipped 5 Series models is Remote 3D View, which takes the camera technology you use for backing up and cross traffic alerts, and creates a 3D view of your vehicle that you can check on while you’re away using the BMW Connected App. Installing it is simple, and it gives you added security and peace of mind.
- Go to your iDrive settings and select ‘My Vehicle’ then ‘iDrive Settings’
- Scroll to ‘Data Privacy’ and select ‘Remote View 3D and check the box
- Launch the BMW Connected App and navigate to the Remote Services menu
- Tap the top left corner and scroll to the bottom to find ‘Remote 3D View’
- From here, you’ll be able to do a virtual walk around with your finger, and pinch to zoom in, or tapping the camera to take a screenshot that you can save in the app, or on your camera roll
You can learn more about our entire selection of BMW vehicles here at BMW of Mobile, as we’d be happy to answer any questions you might have and discuss vehicles in greater detail.